Sarasota Surf & Racquet Club Condos For Sale
Sarasota Surf & Racquet Club Listing Stats
|Highest Listing Price:||$949,000|
|Lowest Listing Price:||$699,000|
Sarasota Surf & Racquet Condos
|All Listings||$700,000 - $800,000|
- MLS® #:
Wonderful Surf And Racquet Tower Unit Located On The Second Floor. This Unit Has A Nice Partial...
Sarasota Surf & Racquet Club Condominiums
The mid-rise condominium structure of the Sarasota Surf and Racquet Club condominiums helps the building to blend into the vacation-like look and feel of Siesta Key. This means that a large and obtrusive building blocking views of the waterfront will not interrupt the overall laidback and beachy atmosphere.
Sarasota Surf and Racquet Club condos range in size from two-bedroom units that average around 830 square feet to larger units with 1,240 square feet and access to a carport. These residences are arranged in various layouts, and potential residents have the ability to select the configuration and size that best suits them and their budgets.
When it comes to amenities, the club can't be beat. Residents and guests have access to two spacious swimming pools, four world-class tennis courts, a fitness center, as well as a beach pavilion, which boasts a clubhouse, picnic groves and BBQ facilities. These areas serve as second kitchens and dining rooms for many residents who enjoy dining outdoors.
Sarasota Surf & Racquet Club Condos Siesta Key
In addition to the incredible community facilities and amenities, residents of Sarasota Surf and Racquet Club condos in Siesta Key have access to a number of nearby areas, attractions and activities that make this one of the best condominium locations in southwest Florida. These are just a few of the top choices:
- Crescent Beach – With a more secluded location than the equally close Siesta Beach, Crescent Beach offers some of the most pristine white sands in the area. In addition, divers can appreciate Point of Rocks, situated on the southern end of the beach and offering spectacularly colorful underwater views.
- Turtle Beach – This beach option provides one of the best locations in Siesta Key to find a variety of seashells in good condition.
- Siesta Beach – The local public beach is probably the best on the island, although it is also the busiest. With nature trails, picnic areas and tennis and volleyball courts, Siesta Beach is more than just a place to swim and lay in the sand. In addition to these extra amenities, visitors to Siesta Beach can enjoy public yoga, Pilates and dancing lessons.
- Crescent Plaza – Club residents can travel the short distance to Crescent Plaza for more shopping and dining options on island.
- Florida mainland – For even more commercial establishments, a short drive back to the Florida mainland can provide options such as Westfield Sarasota Square Mall, the Sarasota Opera House and the Ringling Museum of Art.
Address: 5900 Midnight Pass Rd, Sarasota, 34242
The Sarasota Surf and Racquet is located on 13 acres as well as beachfront property. View amenities below
Year Built: 1971 # of Units: 188 Size: 572-1789 Sq Ft Price Range: $400,000-$1.3Million
Browse Siesta Key Condos
- Aloha Kai
- Bay Oaks
- Bay Tree Club
- Beach Villas at the Oasis
- Boca Siesta
- Casa Blanca
- Crescent Arms
- Crystal Sands
- Excelsior Beach
- Fishermans Cove
- Fishermans Haven
- Gulf & Bay Club
- Harbor Towers
- Harbour Towne
- Horizons West
- House of the Sun
- Hyatt Siesta Key
- Island House
- Island Reef
- Jamaica Royale
- La Siesta
- Marina Del Sol
- Midnight Cove
- Our House at the Beach
- Palm Bay Club
- Peppertree Bay
- Polynesian Gardens
- Sandy Cove
- Sarasota Surf & Racquet
- Siesta Breakers
- Siesta Dunes
- Siesta Towers
- Summer Cove
- Sunrise Cove
- The Terrace
- Turtle Bay
- Whispering Sands
If you would have questions or would like to tour available units in Sarasota Surf & Racquet Club , or other Siesta Key condos, please don't hesitate to contact the team at Key Solutions Real Estate Group for assistance, or call (941) 894-1255.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 27th, 2015 at 5:11pm EST.